Comment on page
- A unit of data stored on a blockchain that is provably unique. Digital artworks, photos, videos, music, and video game items are some examples of things that can be made into a non-fungible token.
The opposite of non-fungible is fungible (non-unique). Bitcoin, Ethereum, and most other currencies are examples of fungible items.
- Unable to replicate or produce GOO.
- A MicroBuddy who can no longer hold GOO due to reaching their max holdings capacity.
- A MicroBuddy who would exceed their max holdings capacity if their pending GOO was extracted.
- A MicroBuddy who has obtained the highest trait ID for all six of its dominant traits.
- The act of creating a new token, such as GOO or a MicroBuddy.
- The act of permanently removing a token from the supply.
- An organization or company represented by rules enforced by code, and controlled by all of its members. A DAO is free from centralized leadership and governance.